不要忘记最初的梦想

♥ 天使好想给海豚一个吻,可是情海那么神秘那么深 海豚想给天使一个拥抱,可是天使的家住得那么高 ♥

Friday, September 07, 2012

End of August, Started of September

It's the end of the August and also my first semester study..time flies so fast, it's already 3 month I at UTAR, and also finish the first semester..at the beginning of September is my final exam, and today is the last day of my exam..before exam, I felt so confident to myself and tell myself I can do it, but after exam I think I'm wrong,,sometimes be too confident to yourself also not good...but now what I can do is study hard in second and third semester, and be prepare to scold by my parents...haiz...Design Fundamentals, Introduction to Sociology, Mathematics for Social Science..see you all at the fourth semester........
HAHA~this is what I've do in this afternoon=v=
After exam nothing to do then draw myself~~
And then..........
OMG!!!first time draw myself in pencil art><..
it's soooo ugly!!!especially the eye and mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment